Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my jeep is stuck up in the trails in Lytle creek (San Bernardino area)
A nice guy on this forum is going to help me extract it tomorrow morning (friday) We could use help if anyone wants to join the recovery party.
We aren't experts so if you want to lend us a hand we would certainly appreciate it, Call me if anyone is willing to help us out!

Regards,
Mel

714-515-9771

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
What part of Lytle Creek? I may be able to assist if you still need help. What part of Lytle Creek are you stuck in? Is the Jeep damaged?

Jeff

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
I can forward you some pics...it looks do-able with a winch..more help would be better. No damage.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I H8RDS said:
RADARROB2012- i sent you an email about this..
Unfortunately, I'll be working tomorrow when they go to get it. I posted up for some help on So Cool's thread.

Sorry man, but I'm taking vacation next week, and my boss ain't cutting me an hours slack between now and then.

Bernie & Jeff both offered to help, and between the two of those guys you won't be stuck for long.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I H8RDS said:
Yep! :popcorn: I have some Stubborn friends. I've been wheeling for years. I've seen it all with people wheeling alone.
Quit talking about me. Lol. I only roll the forest service roads alone when nobody wants to come out and play.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Im off tomorrow and working on the Jeep... well waiting for parts to come in and then working on it, but if you need my help ill roll up there. Just need to giVe me a shout two hours before lol. Ill message you my number

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
What time and where are you wanting to meet? I have to drop my girlfriends son off at school at like 8:00. I am free after that for the most part.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 130 Posts