Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Jeep

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Jeep

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

i was gonna hold off till after winter to have everything installed. but, i just couldn't wait that long. next up new gears??? well maybe, i haven't found the 3.21 gears to be all that bad yet.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nothing else added yet. just what you see in the pics. it has a 2.5" aev dual sport suspension lift. 15" mb tko's and 35x12.5x15 mt/r kevlar tires and an aev spare tire carrier with the aev third brake light. oh yeah, i can't forget the aev pro cal. definitely a must. i read quite a few posts about this lift and so far i have to agree with everything i read. the lift rides as good and probably better than stock. i plan a few more mods in the near future. just not quite sure what yet. but will post pics with any new mod. i do have wet okoles and tube doors. will probably put in a new sound system sometime. the stock one blows.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one tire just didn't wanna balance according to the tech. but they were road force tested also

1 - 9 of 9 Posts