Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made Cargo rack from Hidden Hitch Spare Tire bike wrack and Harbor Freight cargo basket.

Shelf on Tailgate with piano hinge and magnetic bar from Harbor Freight.

New 31's

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cargo

For sure. I am thinking Gerry Can and maybe light cooler. Just dont like gas can in side

Thanks for imput

Seuss

·
Registered
2.5 4cyl FI. 31X10.50X15 mudders, family bar, Smitty XRC 9.5K winch, steel half doors soft upperslf
101 Posts
Ahh yes, Just Empty Every Pocket!! I bought my new to me YJ knowing its the start of a long modding journey. Part of why I like these critters, the possibilities are only limited by imagination and budget!

For my lockable rear storage, I have a small gang box that fits side to side but I will lose the rear seating. Boting it down to the tub will provide all the security I need and quite a bit of storage. Its 32X24 and solid steel secured with dual recessed padlocks. I bought it when I thought I was going into a new single cab work truck. I ended up with a 4 door Toyo Tundra to replace the 300K mile one I was driving At least the new one was a supervisors truck originally so gently used and 130K miles. So the gang box is ready to drop into the back of the YJ. It was about $300 IIRC, expensive but well worth it if it keeps my firearms safe while I am hunting.

Keep up the good work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts