Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted a review from some other jeepers before i pull the trigger. I'd be getting them off quadratec for 180, front and back.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Think real hard about it if you are getting a version with the color inside part. Bought a pair of Black and Grey covers for my CJ. Less than a year later and they are Black and blueish now. This is on a Jeep that spends its days in my garage too. They are pretty well constructed but I really wish i would have just went with black.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I have the Coverking Ballistic and they're OK, but I wish I had saved a little bit more and went with the Trek Armor covers. The Coverkings don't fit as well.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I've got some. I've nothing to compare against, but they fit pretty well and look good. I've only had them a few months and the only problem I had was a strap coming off when I installed them, which was a two minute fix. I used the Quadratec deal too, even though shipping and import to the UK was expensive (not Quadratecs fault) I think they were worth the money.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've got a set of black/blue Coverkings. Used the Q-Tec deal with free shipping. They look good and fit well. I've had them only a few months but they clean up easy after a mud bath from wheeling and seem pretty tough. I agree with DavidW954, they are a great deal for the money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts