Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else running cow bells?

Used to be, guys ran them to hear a rock before the axle hit. Now I'm just thinking if my Jeep wandered off on it's own I might be able to find it easier.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
...need more cow bell!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
That might attract more bulls in need than you bargained for...
Especially if you wheel where the cattle free range.... LOL

I must say thats a new one to me and I been runnin the hills since 64....But, if it works...
"BH"

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
that looks extremely annoying.

and that's coming from someone with police lights and a siren on their rig

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
^ I understand his name now - he runs police lights, the flash in the night. :)

We see a lot of cowbell around here but usually I see them on the rear of a truck.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
"I know a couple of 4x4 clubs I have been in use a cow bell for the person who breaks the most on a trail run it isnt really an honor."

Found on the net.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
"I know a couple of 4x4 clubs I have been in use a cow bell for the person who breaks the most on a trail run it isnt really an honor."

Found on the net.
That is what we do here also. Club provides the bell and it usually gets passed from trail ride (breakage) to trail ride.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is what we do here also. Club provides the bell and it usually gets passed from trail ride (breakage) to trail ride.
That would be OK with me, as long as some rancher didn't come along and try to "round up" my Jeep after it had wandered off.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
This thread was made for this...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts