Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying some cragar soft 8's soon and ive seen that they do not come with center caps..

What size center caps do they take? Ive seen many types and sizes but idk which one will fit the 15x8 wheel?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I got mine from the guy I got the wheels from, but he ordered 'em right off of quadratec when he ordered the 352s

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Steel Cragar's with fake bead locks (they're illegal in Pa)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Idk, when I looked up my wheels, the site suggested them.. I think it's based on what your lug pattern is (5 on 4.5) for me.. As far as why they are, I have no idea why they're illegal

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
TJWenatchee said:
My invoice for my Crager 15x8 Soft 8's from Discount Tire have the center cap listed as 3.3" Blue Logo cap 29270-1
I have the same.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I just ordered the cragar center caps right off quadratec with no size for my soft 8s and they fit perfectly

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have 2 sets of plain chrome ones that I never used. I just painted my hubs black.
PM me if you want them.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
That's what 4 mech told me that have looked at my Jeep since I got my Cragar's, including the one who mounted them. They all immediately start to say they're illegal til they see they're fake.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
In 2 seconds I also found that NJ is the same way, they are not legal for street use, only off road. Fake bead locks are fine, look good too

1 - 20 of 28 Posts