Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scored a Bestop supertop, frame. and soft uppers today. Its all used of course but not in bad condition at all. Got it all for $250 so I am more than happy ! Going to be a soft top summer now.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Cyndi, it was an hour and a half drive (one way) for me but it sure turned out to be worth it. I am thrilled.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate that CyndiB but as far as I can tell its complete with every piece of hardware. Corners, tub rails, tailgate bar, pieces that mount to the windshield frame, two clamp type latches for the windshield frame.............I think I got it all.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I appreciate that CyndiB but as far as I can tell its complete with every piece of hardware. Corners, tub rails, tailgate bar, pieces that mount to the windshield frame, two clamp type latches for the windshield frame.............I think I got it all.
Wow, that's terrific. I regularly check CL for Jeep stuff, and I've never seen that type of complete package in my area. But then I'm in SoCal, so there aren't many people getting rid of their soft tops.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nice find :thumb:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He hadn't planned on getting rid of the top but he totalled his jeep. He was just parting out what he still could. It was kinda sad. He said that up until then it had been his "baby". I knew just how he felt about that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts