Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured today was a good day to finally pull the top off the new jeep for a while. went out for lunch and came back out to the jeep and a bird had blasted the inside of the jeep from the driver door all the way to the passenger. firsttime i've ever had this happen and my TJ goes 4 months with no top and door and so did my CJ. what great luck i have lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Last Wednesday I woke up to 2 inches of snow. I might take the crap for some warmer weather!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol. Topless rule #1: Never park under power lines, lamp posts, or trees!
right, thats why i didnt get the front row parking spot . Power lines over it, so i went around the side and parked in the open. Damn birds were plotting against me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
mine mine...mine mine mine...mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
right, thats why i didnt get the front row parking spot . Power lines over it, so i went around the side and parked in the open. Damn birds were plotting against me.
They tracked you. They saw your maneuver to avoid the manure and decided to hunt you down. :tomatoes:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I parked under a tree like a moron the other day and my Trek Armor seat covers were crapped on. Wiped off easily enough. Then later that day around midnight I was walking the dog and a bird crapped in the palm of my hand. How does that even happen?? And WTF were the birds doing up at that late of an hour?? Birds are so useless!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts