Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was driving around a bend this morning and i hit a patch of black ice going about 30 mph:banghead: End result was that i flatened a road sign, bottomed out the passanger side of my skid plate on a pretty big rock, and had a circular slab of concrete between both of my tires on the drivers side. Couldnt pull it out with my dads truck, had to bring in a tow truck and prop up the tires. Didnt get the chance to take a good look at the damage, but from the quick look that i took i could tell that i would need a few things. If you could help me out with any of theses parts i would greatly appriciate it.

1.Tie rod assembly
2. Differential Cover
3. Steering stabalizer

Ill upload the pics soon, i have them on my phone.

Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a factory steering stab. let me know what else. i just took off my conplete stock suspension including control arms
Thanks for the offer, im gona see if any of my friends have anything laying around first. If I need your help ill pm you let you know.
THANKS!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ouch!

That sucks dude! I got a front sway bar set up with links and no bushings from an 88 YJ if you need them. Just pay for the shipping and they are yours.:nonono:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know this isn't a thread for asking question, but now that I got a better look im not sure what I need. Lol theres just some scratches on the tie rod, but I cant really tell if its bent. As for the diff cover I think its okay for now. Not cracked just a deep scratch. My question is that if anybody knows why my steering wheel wouldn't be aligned with the wheels, and why it would be pulling to the right. Theres nothing obvious when looking at it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts