Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been riding Richloam that past couple of months after hunting season and I am going to visit Crooms Wednesday. Does anyone have experience with the trails at Crooms in Brooksville? Any recommendations on how to enter, where to go and what to see? I'm on 37's and will be with another similar spec vehicle. Both have winches and plenty of recovery gear so the expectation is to get stuck. Any advice is welcomed!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How did you make out?
Really well. It's easy to get around and wide open. Had a great time with my family. I had to look for areas to get stuck in. Nothing really too challenging. Richloam has more difficult areas throughout which is more exciting in my opinion. You will find some very scratchy trails in Richloam. Next will be Citrus.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Really well. It's easy to get around and wide open. Had a great time with my family. I had to look for areas to get stuck in. Nothing really too challenging. Richloam has more difficult areas throughout which is more exciting in my opinion. You will find some very scratchy trails in Richloam. Next will be Citrus.
Have you done any time in Ocala National Forest? Tons of trails there. I have spent a bit of time there on my Ktm 690.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts