Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my 13' Rubicon's premium soft top is leaking like it was a faucet wide open.....the driver's front door/dash/floor is soaked. I don't see anything wrong with how the soft top is on and the dealer doesn't have time to look at it until at least the middle of next week.:facepalm: The water is coming in on the driver's side at the front of the door....anybody have any recommendations on what to look at to fix it myself? I'd just as soon not have the dealer touch it if it's something that can be fixed by me without spending a bundle. Ideas?:popcorn:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think there is a seal in the location your talking about by the front of the door surround. Check that and make sure it's not mangled in any way

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I think I got it....I went out to check the seal since it's still raining and the water was just getting above my Husky floor liner. There seemed to be a tiny gap between the front header and door surround....I tightened the hand knob that holds the top door surround down and it felt loose....now it's pressed up tight in the seal. Not sure if it's fixed or not yet but it looks promising, I can't see any water coming in now.:dance:

Supposed to be nice this weekend so at least I can pull the top to let my seat and carpet dry out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts