Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed that the Back Way to Crown King Badge of Honor has disappeared from the App? I've done that trail numerous times and just recently requested my badge but now it has vanished from the App. What's going on?

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Apparently I need to check the BOH app more frequently, as I totally missed that this trail had been added, else I would've requested it too! It's a great run and I hope it gets added back in...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently I need to check the BOH app more frequently, as I totally missed that this trail had been added, else I would've requested it too! It's a great run and I hope it gets added back in...
I think it might be that the trail check in barely worked. You had to be at the third obstacle to get it to check in and then it still wouldn't work on Android phones. Maybe they are re-working it.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
A new one in Texas has disappeared as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the Back Way to Crown King Badge of Honor has disappeared from the App? I've done that trail numerous times and just recently requested my badge but now it has vanished from the App. What's going on?
I lost my badge too and can't check in either. I contacted them and still haven't heard back. I never even got to request my badge.

·
Retired Moderator
100,752 Posts
I lost my badge too and can't check in either. I contacted them and still haven't heard back. I never even got to request my badge.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts