Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just got my 2008 JKU X and its a bone stock I was wondering if its possible to install cruise control even though it didn't come with it. How? and where can I get the parts needed for this endeavor. please and thank you.

:awesome:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Adding Cruise Control to a JK

Hi just got my 2008 JKU X and its a bone stock I was wondering if its possible to install cruise control even though it didn't come with it. How? and where can I get the parts needed for this endeavor. please and thank you.
Just got my 2007 JKUX and am searching for the same info regarding how to add cruise control. Apparently, some TJs had factory wiring already installed and they just had to add some parts to get it to work. I hope we're so lucky!

Can anyone that has gone this route before help us out?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has no one added an after-market cruise control to their JK?

I bought an '07 JKU last year without cruise control and later realized how much I miss that feature. I would appreciate any comments from someone that has already gone this route.

Thanx!

·
Registered
14 Posts
This was key to my getting cruise control installed on my 2007 JKUX. I don't know why I didn't find it myself when using the search feature on this forum.

So, a big Thank You to RoadiJeff for the link! The parts were ordered and have been installed ... and it's working perfectly! The manual windows and door locks I can deal with; the cruise control is a most welcome improvement! :bop:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts