Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for all who have seen Crush and Rock Lobster in Person; what's the better color? Looking forward to ALL opinions.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have a crush, there was no other color i wanted, just my opinion, im sure everyone can make a good argument for there own color.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
My vote is for crush I agree with the kinda pink statement.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Crush... But, I agree with AverageJK. The color I like more won't be the same as you. Also, one is orange and one is "red." I've never been a fan of reds, but I love orange on cars.

But, if you were waiting to order, I'm not sure Crush is available anymore.

·
Registered
892 Posts
If I had to pick between those colors I would choose Crush hands down. Unfortunately, ordering is done for Crush so you will have to pick from the lots.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Very few left at the factory the colors have switched pretty much.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I dont think you could go wrong with either. I have rock lobster Sahara . It's awesome...one if the coolest reds I have seen.

I loved the crush for a sport or rubicon. I didn't like the crush with the full color fenders on the Sahara . However , the orange and black looked almost like a Flyers (hockey ) mobile (I am a fan) but thought people would think I was obsessed!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
^ this. It depends on the version- I saw a crush sahara with body color top the other day and thought it looked horrible. With black accoutrements, sweet. RL might be different.

S

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Lobster without question!

·
Registered
191 Posts
While I love Crush(and have a couple still on my lot), the Rock Lobster is AWESOME in person! It has the same presence as Gecko(like it's battery powered)... And Crush is not available as a factory order any more....

·
Registered
177 Posts
I saw a rock lobster, looks pink. I like the crush, but I really like the commando green.
Did you see it in person? It can show up with a pink hue in pictures if the sun is in the wrong spot, but in person it doesn't in any light....at least the one in my garage doesn't :thumb:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I passed a rock lobster JK on the highway yesterday and I swore it was pink! Go Crush!:punk:

·
Registered
177 Posts
BillyPete said:
I passed a rock lobster JK on the highway yesterday and I swore it was pink! Go Crush!:punk:
In Washington? Sure about that? The odds of that being the case are incredible, since there are likely single digits actually delivered in the PNW, much less actually purchased and driving around.

Methinks something isn't right with what you saw :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
You can buy what everyone else wants or what you want. What you want is all that matters, or should matter.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts