Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Production started today on Crush!

Gain the eternal respect of your board-mates by being the first to post a pic.

[real live pics only, no stealing the poorly Photoshoped pics from the official website please]

:Thanx: in advance!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Glad you started this thread...I was thinking about it too....I'm still in D....and waiting...:confused:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you started this thread...I was thinking about it too....I'm still in D....and waiting...:confused:
I can't decide between Dozer & Crush - I just got a look at a Dozer that landed at my dealer today. It's not anywhere near as orange/tangerine as some of the pics I've seen. It looks just like the pics from the Motor Trend First Drive article online (and in the issue that just hit the newsstands).

My sales buddy told me to order one in each color (Dozer & Crush) however I wanted to spec them out and just pick the one I like better when I see them side by side. He says they do so much JK sales volume that he can sell anything I order :whistling:

Now I just have to figure out how to get the A/C & power locks (AJP POWER CONVENIENCE GROUP) on a JKU Sport w/o getting the S package (I want to get 33x12.5 tires on 16" wheels and the dealer is only offering me a $400 allowance for the wheels/tires that come with the S pkg 255/75/17 Wrangler SR-As, wife requires power locks).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts