Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
04 Will fr North Stonington

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
05 Rubihara

Justin from East Hartford

(I also think it would be nice if people listed if they belong to any local club/clubs. This way new locals that scan this thread down the road know what options they have for clubs as well as people they can talk to)

Member of Northeast Jeep ( Northeastjeep.org )

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jp90Talon said:
05 Rubihara

(I also think it would be nice if people listed if they belong to any local club/clubs. This way new locals that scan this thread down the road know what options they have for clubs as well as people they can talk to)

Rubihara lookin good :thumb:

I met some of you guys from Northeast Jeep at Cabelas, good dudes.
Now I need to join!!!!

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
05 Rubihara

Free forum stalker of Northeast Jeep as well... As soon as I get my new jeep (current one has some issues) I'll be looking into becoming an actual paying member.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Steve from Waterford. This is the "before" picture. Suspension lift and tires to come over the weekend. "After" pictures to come.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Steve from Waterford. This is the "before" picture. Suspension lift and tires to come over the weekend. "After" pictures to come.
Hey StevieD: Nice Jeep. Just down the road from you in N. Stonington. Can't wait to see the after pics.

·
Registered
166 Posts
New to the Jeep thing. I broke my passenger mirror on a trail the day after i got it with 90 miles up in October Mt. in Mass. Its a 2012 Sport. Already have some mods in mind.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've seen that garage before somewhere, Rick. I work and live in BPT too , I'll be on the lookout for ya !!! :wavey:

1 - 20 of 320 Posts