Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

301 - 320 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Very nice. Those classic black 8-holes look good on that Jeep.

Thank you. I struggled with the decision. I wanted simple with less places for dirt and mud to hide. Happy to see my decision verified.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
926 Posts
They look great! How do you like the wild peaks? What size? I'm waiting for mine to be delivered.

Thanks! Love them, about 3000 miles on them so far and smooth as can be. Wet traction is awesome.

·
Registered
926 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Are you running wheel spacers? Also, any problem fitting the spare on stock tire carrier?

I bought new wheels with 4.75 backspace so no need to run spacers. So I took mine out. If you are mounting to stock wheels you would probably want to run them. No issues with stock carrier.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Picked up my JKU on 10/28 and have been absolutely loving it thus far. I am loving the current weather we have been having but am waiting for some snow to go cruising. Currently living in Stamford and would like to get into some introductory off roading, are there any good Jeep groups in the area that you can recommend? IMG_2393.jpg

'18 Wrangler Unlimited Recon (10/28/2017)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks! I really did not need the Rubicon but the Recon package really sold me. I'm a sucker for red seat belts and deviating stitching. If the same package were on a Sahara I would have got that. However I am absolutely in love with it and it's a huge improvement from my fathers 2008 JKU.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
well still driving a bone stocker but here is my 2012 Jeep Wrangler that I can't get enough fun out of...got some more pics in my build thread, so far I have grab handles and LED fogs installed

Oh and I live in Stamford CT by the way...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,710 Posts
Picked up my JKU on 10/28 and have been absolutely loving it thus far. I am loving the current weather we have been having but am waiting for some snow to go cruising. Currently living in Stamford and would like to get into some introductory off roading, are there any good Jeep groups in the area that you can recommend?
Northeast Jeep is in CT. I've never dealt with them so I can't vouch for them.

Also check out the Northeast Association of 4WD clubs to find other clubs.

Not much offroading possible in Conn, more opportunities in Western Mass and Vermont/New Hampshire (where I do all my offroading)

·
Premium Member
3,710 Posts
Reactions: SilverSahara

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
might be worth a try, are there any others in the area? Im in Stamford so I can go to NYC if needed

Need to also upload a newish updated pic of the Jeep now that I have done some mods on it hehe :)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi from Shelton

This is my 2016 Red Rock

I bought it a couple of years ago and just recently finished the Metalcloak 3.5" lift, flat fenders and installed the KMC beadlocks with 37's

Also a member of Northeast Jeep

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Hi from Shelton

This is my 2016 Red Rock

I bought it a couple of years ago and just recently finished the Metalcloak 3.5" lift, flat fenders and installed the KMC beadlocks with 37's

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks great man

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

301 - 320 of 320 Posts