Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

CT Wrangler pics

41K views 319 replies 115 participants last post by  CtSeaRay 
#1 ·
#7 ·
05 Rubihara

Justin from East Hartford

(I also think it would be nice if people listed if they belong to any local club/clubs. This way new locals that scan this thread down the road know what options they have for clubs as well as people they can talk to)

Member of Northeast Jeep ( Northeastjeep.org )

#11 ·
05 Rubihara

(I also think it would be nice if people listed if they belong to any local club/clubs. This way new locals that scan this thread down the road know what options they have for clubs as well as people they can talk to)

Free forum stalker of Northeast Jeep as well... As soon as I get my new jeep (current one has some issues) I'll be looking into becoming an actual paying member.

#10 ·
Jp90Talon said:
05 Rubihara

Rubihara lookin good :thumb:

I met some of you guys from Northeast Jeep at Cabelas, good dudes.
Now I need to join!!!!

#29 ·
I actually took a look at that Rubihara about a month ago since I drive by that place often. Looks just like mine when I 1st purchased it except that its has a soft top beat to hell and is an auto.

Lets just say that it only took me 3 days after purchasing mine to have all the chrome bumers and rails off and lifted.

#32 ·
I actually took a look at that Rubihara about a month ago since I drive by that place often. Looks just like mine when I 1st purchased it except that its has a soft top beat to hell and is an auto.

Lets just say that it only took me 3 days after purchasing mine to have all the chrome bumers and rails off and lifted.
3 days? Jeeze, what took so long? Shipping of the replacement parts? :rofl:

#30 ·
Jp90Talon said:

:eek:

It's posted on craiglist. Every time I pass it I cry.... Poor rubi :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.