Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the first few mods in murdering out my black wrangler? New to the forum and curious what everyone thinks...:thumb:

·
Registered
347 Posts
What would be the first few mods in murdering out my black wrangler? New to the forum and curious what everyone thinks...:thumb:
Plastidip everything!! :D

Wheels, emblems, grille badge,etc..

Smoke out side markers and tailights?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Good look, im in the process. Be awesome if they had matte black a color option

·
Registered
710 Posts
anthonyg13 said:
That is relatively cheap as well right?? I'm in the process of buying the Rockstar wheels
I have rockstars in 18s with the center caps blacked out.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Here's mine. Front windows tinted next week. I also just installed truck lite headlights so they are now smoked out. Also my recon smoked out turn signals and side markers come this week. I also am swapping out the winch for a new Warn that's black with a black neoprene cover as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks great.. keep me posted.. im doing the same with slightly bigger wheels

Here's mine. Front windows tinted next week. I also just installed truck lite headlights so they are now smoked out. Also my recon smoked out turn signals and side markers come this week. I also am swapping out the winch for a new Warn that's black with a black neoprene cover as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts