Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won a contest on Facebook for a Currie Anti-Rock swaybar! Does anyone have any need for it? I have no need for it, honestly because I'm never going to be doing that kind of off-roading, not to mention, it seems kinda pointless to have one without the other (front/rear). Hell, I'm not even lifted yet! So, if I were to sell it for $450 or highest bidder, would there be any takers? I have to select a front or rear, aluminum or steel arms/mounts. Let me know! Thanks!

·
OVRLNDR
1,802 Posts
You can pick up a front complete set in steel right now for 470.00. Hope this helps. I personally am looking for a rear anti-rock right now but that's just me.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
If you are looking to sell it, I would get the alum front. More people use the front system than the rear. Congrats on the win.

·
Super Moderator
22,479 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I don't know what you mean by not doing "that kind of off-roading". My Jeep is a daily driver, and I have a front Anti-Rock. It will work better for any kind of off-roading.

But if you want to sell it, get a front with aluminum everything. It is worth more for resale that way.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did get the front aluminum and decided "what the hell", and installed it as well. The body roll is not nearly as bad as some would have you believe, although there is a learning curve to get used to the new handling characteristics.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Yeah, it drives just fine on the highway, and wait until you go offroad with it. It works better, and keeps the Jeep more controlled and balanced than a disconnected front swaybar, and still flexes all the way to the bump stops when you need the suspension travel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts