Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Currie Currectlync steering comes very close to hitting the diff cover on my G2 axle. I just now noticed Currie makes a version of their Currectlync steering kit (CE-9701M) with a bend in the tie rod to clear one of their 9" front ends. I wonder if this would give more clearance in the right space on my G2 axle. Anyone run Currie kit with a G2 front Core44 axle and can weigh in?

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Have you cycled the axle with the springs removed? If its close, but doesnt contact under full bump or under full bump right/left turns, then I'd leave it alone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Currie Currectlync steering comes very close to hitting the diff cover on my G2 axle. I just now noticed Currie makes a version of their Currectlync steering kit (CE-9701M) with a bend in the tie rod to clear one of their 9" front ends. I wonder if this would give more clearance in the right space on my G2 axle. Anyone run Currie kit with a G2 front Core44 axle and can weigh in?
I just installed Core 44 in front of my LJ with Currie steering. The contact that I have is at full droop the passenger side tie rod hits the sway bar link. I am not sure this would happen under normal situations, even off-road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts