Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where would be a good place to purchase the Currie Currectlync system? My next planned upgrade. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Amazon has it listed for about $515.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Have you tried Northridge or Allen's? I do believe Northridge got it to me for a bit less than that.

·
Registered
321 Posts
If you have Amazon Prime then shipping should be free if you can find the right vendor...can't beat that.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
My recommendation would be the Iron Rock Offroad setup instead of the currie...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not familiar with them I'll do some research. Thanks.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just curious if you have experience with both.

I run the Savvy steering (currie w/ upgraded bar) flipped over thr knuckle and it has treated me well thus far.

I'd check with NorthRidge4x4

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Love mine. Jeep steers great. Very happy. Got mine from Savvy.

J

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Not familiar with them I'll do some research. Thanks.
I've had my IRO steering for appx 3 years now and its been fantastic with my 35's and wheeling - no issues at all

Just curious if you have experience with both.

I run the Savvy steering (currie w/ upgraded bar) flipped over thr knuckle and it has treated me well thus far.

I'd check with NorthRidge4x4
I actually dont have personal experience with the currie, no...i've had my current IRO for appx 3 years. Only experience is a friend of mine removed his currie setup, sold it on craigslist, and got the IRO setup which he's been happy with.

Cheaper price, too...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The kit does look impressive. The only hold back is the backspacing on my wheels. The IRO states a maximum of 4" BS. I currently have 5". My wheels are 16". Do you know if the tie rods will clear on the knuckle? New whhels and tires are in my plans. Just a bit farther down the line.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts