Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble finding aftermarket links that actually state their length, and I don't know why. The Curries I am looking at have a center threaded rod of 6.5 and 10.5, respectively, for front and rears. Does anyone out there have these and can you tell me what the shortest length these links can adjust down to??????? tia

·
Registered
672 Posts
I have JKS' links (the non-discos) and I believe they're 12.75" before making adjustments that are relative to your lift kit. Unless you're running close to a 6" lift kit, you're going to be cutting or altering the links to make sure your sway bar is within spec.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The JKS are the other links I am looking at, they show to be good for 0-6" of lift, I don't mind cutting the threaded rod. How do you like yours?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found the JKS install directions. They will work from 8.75" to 15". They would be too long for my fronts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need 7 1/4 and 11, so those sizes I listed should be good. I figured they would be a littlelong if I couldn't cut them, thanks

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Currie rods can just be cut down. Order the closest size and cut down to fit.
X2 Just remember to put a nut on the tread rod before you cut to length. Once cut, you can take the nut off and it will clean up the threads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts