Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have that kit with the Fox shocks for a 4-5" lift. I believe Gerald at Savvy worked with Fox to design the shocks to compliment the lift I linked to earlier.

It's a pretty easy install. I'd tell you how it performs, but I'm still working on my tcase swap so I haven't taken it out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have that kit with the Fox shocks for a 4-5" lift. I believe Gerald at Savvy worked with Fox to design the shocks to compliment the lift I linked to earlier.

It's a pretty easy install. I'd tell you how it performs, but I'm still working on my tcase swap so I haven't taken it out.
Ok ill take a look. let me know how it rides after you finish im still a few weeks out anyway.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have the Currie kit on my 05 rubicon and it rides great I am running the Rancho RS9000XL. I also have Anti/Rock and there HD Steering. I would not change a thing it also does not require a TC drop like many others

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I have Savvy Aluminum CAs, Rubicon Express Springs, Currie Antirock and Bilstein 5500 shocks. I love the setup. Great ride on and off road. Also gives great flex.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts