Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Commercial Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now making custom hand made signs to decorate your man cave or garage/shop.

These are made from 1/2 inch cabinet grade Baltic Birch and 3/4 inch trim, no cheap "reclaimed" wood here. Each is sanded down to 220 grit to remove any splinters. I then hand distress and paint the wood grain. The custom logo is then applied and weathered along with the entire sign.

The painted logo can be color matched to your Jeep and the wood background and trim can be custom colored as well.

I also offer signs that have the logo laser cut out of 1/8 inch acrylic and is applied to the distressed sign.

A custom 12x12 inch painted sign runs $45 plus shipping and a custom 12x12 inch laser cut logo sign runs $65 plus shipping.

I can do different sizes and whatever theme you would like, it does not have to be Jeep themed. Crazy talk I know!

·
Registered
305 Posts
These look great! I'll have to think of a cool design for my Polar edition!

·
Commercial Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These look great! I'll have to think of a cool design for my Polar edition!
Thanks. I think we could probably do something pretty cool with the Polar badge. If you wanted to color match your Jeep, hydro blue mountains with white snow caps could be cool. The text could be either white or blue.

If you prefer the raised effect of the acrylic, white capped gray mountains with black Jeep lettering and white POLAR lettering would be really sweet.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts