Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members. I have been doing custom designing and production of custom vinyl graphics, custom decals, banners, and much more since 1990. I own 518 Wraps which is a division of PROTEK SERVICES. I am a cancer survivor and truly love Jeeps! I specialize in custom artwork and vehicle wraps. Check out my Wrap Your Jeep topic here.

If you have an idea you want to bring to life or want anything in vinyl, then let me know by clicking the link at the bottom of this post in my signature to send me a PM.

I OFFER BASIC VINYL LETTERING FOR $1 PER INCH!

Here are some custom decals I have designed and some for other members here off their ideas and what they wanted:

Updated on 1-22-12

My work speaks for itself.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Silverado I just sold.

Ain't a trailer queen my no means!

Old design:

My Last Design (number no good):

Surely was not a "trailer queen"...

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is my custom Grizzly Central Grizzly 700 ATV I designed and owned.

It was originally red.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The custom chinese dragon I made for the PT Cruiser...yeah...that's my old shop in the background.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So yeah...if any of you need anything....feel free to shoot me a PM. Been designing for about 30 years and spent many of those working with a man who has a masters in fine arts.

Cancer and the economy made me close my sign shop. I still do a little side work and hope to reopen someday.

Thanks...Jamey

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah buddy! Hey...I just printed your label and will drop off those decals at the post office tomorrow. Post pics when you get them on. :)

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
I would like one that says "drive a hybrid, my jeep needs the gas"
And a "peace through superior firepower" around a peace symbol

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would like one that says "drive a hybrid, my jeep needs the gas"
And a "peace through superior firepower" around a peace symbol
I can do this for you. Please PM me the dimensions and the color for the "drive a hybrid, my jeep needs the gas" one. And also the color scheme you would like for the peace symbol one.

I'll shoot you over proofs/prices via PM here with what I come up with for you.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Your work looks great! I've been wanting a black/transparent American flag decal for above the Jeep logo on my side panels for a while. About 5x4 or so let me know about pricing!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think I need a tire cover that will fit 33's with a autobot (transformer) symbol, and the words "Rollbars Save Lives"

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your work looks great! I've been wanting a black/transparent American flag decal for above the Jeep logo on my side panels for a while. About 5x4 or so let me know about pricing!
PM Sent.

I think I need a tire cover that will fit 33's with a autobot (transformer) symbol, and the words "Rollbars Save Lives"
I can do this.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
I think theres a squatch in these woods

how about a squatch walking. doesn't have to be very detailed. actually the less detailed the better (maybe). I'm thinking about putting it above the Jeep logo on the side. (similar to where your tree decal went on the silver Jeep). It's kind of a running joke with my buddies and i think it'd be great to get a decal of it to put on! :dance:
ill try and get a pic but I'm sure if you google sasquatch you can find it. sorry for the laziness!:hide:

1 - 20 of 353 Posts