Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if a thread has been started yet but I'm thinking of getting a custom plate.
just want to see what all you jeep guys are runnin'

Chris

·
Registered
250 Posts
In on page 1!

A lot of people are afraid to post an image of their tags on the internet, fear of someone stealing their rig I guess. I think its no different than driving in traffic and people seeing it.

ForumRunner_20130807_174023.jpg

Just took this of my new hitch, who can figure out my tag? No Google cheating!

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Not into the personalized plates, don't want anyone to know where I go. Especially the wife.

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
I only have random NRA plates on my Jeep but I have bronze star plates on my challenger that read "SPADER". The unit I was with during the surge in Baghdad was the blue spaders (1-26 infantry). Lost a lot of good friends during that time thus the Spader plates.

·
zombie & ninja slayer
2,276 Posts
In on page 1!

A lot of people are afraid to post an image of their tags on the internet, fear of someone stealing their rig I guess. I think its no different than driving in traffic and people seeing it.

View attachment 282973

Just took this of my new hitch, who can figure out my tag? No Google cheating!
No clue, Google couldn't figure it out either

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
O RLY. My next vehicle will have YA RLY.

·
Registered
250 Posts
mine's HHOOD, only a phish phan would get it.
Harry, where do you go when the lights go out!:whistling:

Not a phish head myself but always loved a good phish show, the energy is amazing. Always been a deadhead though, always will.

·
Registered
250 Posts
They are playing 3 nights in Hampton in October IIRC. Me and a friend were talking about going if we can scrape up the money

·
Registered
216 Posts
a buddy of mine had "TRLRTRD" stands for trail retard...
guess he had to tell the lady at the license branch it stood for trailer turd so he could get it...
me, no custom plates, i don't want to pay the extra cash for it... indiana plates are expensive enough.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts