Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Method NV wheels and love them...except for the center caps. The stock center caps are plastic and stick out about 4". I called Method to see if they offer alternatives, but they do not.

After a little searching on the net, I found a Raptor site and discovered a lot of those guys are using Method wheels. There is a guy there that machines custom center caps for Method wheels.

I ordered a set from Chief Machining (he now has a post in the "Market Place" forum) and I'm thrilled with them! Not associated with Chief Machining at all...just a very happy customer!

Here are a few photos...

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have Method NV wheels and love them...except for the center caps. The stock center caps are plastic and stick out about 4". I called Method to see if they offer alternatives, but they do not.

After a little searching on the net, I found a Raptor site and discovered a lot of those guys are using Method wheels. There is a guy there that machines custom center caps for Method wheels.

I ordered a set from Chief Machining (he now has a post in the "Market Place" forum) and I'm thrilled with them! Not associated with Chief Machining at all...just a very happy customer!

Here are a few photos...
Thanks for posting this. Just broke my Method NV center cap wheeling this weekend and yours look great.

Which option did you order? Flat black engraved, glossy, aluminum etc...?

Also, how are these installed/secured on the wheel? Does it just “pop in” and held here by force or use some type of fastener?

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered the aluminum, flat black engraved. You have to take the wheel off, and pop them in from the inside, like the OEM plastic caps included with the NV wheels. They have a small rim that holds them in place. I saved the rubber grommet from the OEM caps and used that with the custom caps, but not sure if that was necessary.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I ordered the aluminum, flat black engraved. You have to take the wheel off, and pop them in from the inside, like the OEM plastic caps included with the NV wheels. They have a small rim that holds them in place. I saved the rubber grommet from the OEM caps and used that with the custom caps, but not sure if that was necessary.

Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts