Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
painted or wrapped?

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Why is it 40K??
That was my first thought as well. I near bone stock Sport S that won't even have the Sport S wheels (or a hard-top....or 3.73's...or Connect....or Limited Slip, ect....)? I do like the white leather....

I can only assume $10,000 is going to charity.
The color is nice.
It is for a good cause (I assume).
But the price is WAY too high.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It used to be white. We still have to add the tires and wheels to the Jeep. It costs more because of the paint job, custom white leather, (wheels & Tires still to be added to Jeep) Plus a portion is going to charity.

I thought the same think about the white when the doors are open but in person it looks good since the leather is white. It kind of blends together.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Why is it 40K??
I was thinking to same thing; It doesn't even have the 430n, 730n or aftermarket bumpers.. Do you mean 40k after you put on tires and wheels? Cause if its 40k because of the paint job well I don't know what to tell you.

·
Registered
583 Posts
My wife is considering the Furious Fuchsia when it comes out. I told her I will not even drive it down the road to get gas for her:rofl:

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
A white jeep that looks pink? Someones been taking pictures with the new Iphone 5...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts