Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing together my own lift after reading through many postings but would like people's critique of it. My budget is about $600 - $700 and shooting for 3.5" lift.

Rear Springs - Moog CC623 Variable Rate Coil Spring w\insulator
Front Springs - Superlift Lift Coil Springs 550 w\Insulator
Shocks - Zone Offroad 3 - 4" Lift (Hydro shocks)
Rear Sway Bar: Zone Offroad 3" - 4" Links
Rear Track Bar Bracket: JKS Reloacation Bracket
Front Sway Bar: Rough Country Disconnects 3" - 6"
Front Track Bar: RE Adjustable Front Track Bar
Steering Stabilizer: Rough Country Premium N2.0
Front Brake Lines: RC Extended 4 - 6"
Rear Brake Lines: RC Extended 4 - 6"
Other: Drop Pitman Arm

Total: $698 currently

Any help is appreciated thanks

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'd go without the pitman arm to start with and add it later if you've got issues. From what I've seen they cause more troubles then they solve for most people. Don't forget to figure on an alignment as well.

Edit: you may want to consider adjustable arms for the rear at least if you've got a short wheelbase.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok dropped the pitman, rear adjustable track bar but an MML? I thought those were only required with a BL

·
Registered
119 Posts
A MML will correct drive shaft angles. When you do any lifting to a jeep you need to consider that if it wasn't lifted by factory, you need to make sure your drive shaft is properly set. Or a transfer case drop and SYE and CV driveshaft...MML is just an easier way to fix that driveline vibration etc.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
How do you plan to address your rear driveline angle? You will most likely need adjustable rear upper control arms, SYE, and DC shaft. Add another $800 to your budget to correct your pinion angle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts