Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy, a master carpenter, just launched this new line of awesome "bedboards" for the JK and JKU. He will do laser engraving as well.

No website yet, but pics can be seen on Instagram @HARDWOODworkshop. They look really good, and can support body weight as well. Soft top fits over them, too.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Can you post some photos here? I have no interest in another social media account...

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I looked them up. It's a neat idea, but meh. Looks like a piece of wood bolted on top of the Jeep tub. Kinda tacky. Wood doesn't look good on vehicles, unless its the bed of a classic pickup truck.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked them up. It's a neat idea, but meh. Looks like a piece of wood bolted on top of the Jeep tub. Kinda tacky. Wood doesn't look good on vehicles, unless its the bed of a classic pickup truck.
Obviously it's going to be a matter of taste. I think the mahogany looks good, and the marine grade starboard looks factory. They look a lot better in person when you see the quality of materials and how precisely they are cut.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts