Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've sent messages, posted in active threads, even called. I asked for the new discount code to purchase a front bumper on May 1 2015. The code I was given was for April. It didn't work. I hear all these great reviews about how good the customer service is. Im not seeing it. I thought that it would be smart to place my order with Extreme Terrain seeing as there is documented proof of them taking care of their customers... What's really documented is a bunch of people who ordered cheap products getting either paint or a replacement product. I don't want a replacement, I want quality, the first time around. I also want a company that answers questions the way they say they do, also in a timely matter.

I won't do business with Extreme Terrain now because of the lack of correct info and the lack of follow through. It seems to me XtRyan is playing favorites and just ignoring my request. I'd make a recommendation to do your shopping just about ANYWHERE else.

If you couldn't tell, I'm a little upset with the lack of "service" I've received. I mean, why tout the ability to get things done on an online forum if you just ignore people when they use the communications method YOU specified... I had a small window of opportunity for placing my order, that window has passed now and I still haven't heard back. What a joke...

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
I really wish you sad sacks would stop posting crap about respected vendors with out even giving them a chance to fix whatever "wrong" you think has been done to you. Ryan at XT is one of the most active vendor reps on this forum and always looking to offer free advice as well as get people product at a great price. How about giving him a pm and a little time to respond before you wave your pink panties in the air for all to see.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
I've sent messages, posted in active threads, even called. I asked for the new discount code to purchase a front bumper on May 1 2015. The code I was given was for April. It didn't work. I hear all these great reviews about how good the customer service is. Im not seeing it. I thought that it would be smart to place my order with Extreme Terrain seeing as there is documented proof of them taking care of their customers... What's really documented is a bunch of people who ordered cheap products getting either paint or a replacement product. I don't want a replacement, I want quality, the first time around. I also want a company that answers questions the way they say they do, also in a timely matter.

I won't do business with Extreme Terrain now because of the lack of correct info and the lack of follow through. It seems to me XtRyan is playing favorites and just ignoring my request. I'd make a recommendation to do your shopping just about ANYWHERE else.

If you couldn't tell, I'm a little upset with the lack of "service" I've received. I mean, why tout the ability to get things done on an online forum if you just ignore people when they use the communications method YOU specified... I had a small window of opportunity for placing my order, that window has passed now and I still haven't heard back. What a joke...
Hey Righty,

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I’ve been offsite with limited access and I'm making sure that everyone's getting a reply as fast as possible. Sorry about the delay again but we'll get you set up right now.

-Ryan

·
Super Moderator
9,595 Posts
Ryan has always done right by me. I know it doesn't seem like it but he is also human, just like you, life happens, family happens, mistakes happen! The vendors here do a great job supporting WF but they also have lives too.

Give him a chance to help you and he will do his best. It sounds to me like you had April's code and waited till May to order. Mistakes happen...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ryan has always done right by me. I know it doesn't seem like it but he is also human, just like you, life happens, family happens, mistakes happen! The vendors here do a great job supporting WF but they also have lives too.

Give him a chance to help you and he will do his best. It sounds to me like you had April's code and waited till May to order. Mistakes happen...
I pm'd Ryan on the first of May. Not in April. May. So, yeah, mistakes happen, but I wasn't the one who made the mistake.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Am i the only one who thinks that you're a disgrace to the jeep community? give xtryan a break dude. seriously... this is NOT his only forum... and take your foul mouth elsewhere. you're obviously not the type of person we want on this forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.