Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to cut my fenders, not fender flares, to save money instead of buying MCE's. Anyone have any steps on how to go about this? Tips? Pics would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted about fenders, not fender flares. There is nothing about cutting fenders in that thread

·
Registered
162 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well I marked where I wanted to cut the fenders and used the dremel to them out. Took my time cause it was a slow process. For the turn signals I got two LED trun signals at auto zone. Messuread and marked where I wanted to mount them used a hole saw to cut the holes. As for wiring I just cut my stock harness found which was the ground and which was the power and spliced them together. It was fairly simple. I also painted the fenders with bed liner.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I marked where I wanted to cut the fenders and used the dremel to them out. Took my time cause it was a slow process. For the turn signals I got two LED trun signals at auto zone. Messuread and marked where I wanted to mount them used a hole saw to cut the holes. As for wiring I just cut my stock harness found which was the ground and which was the power and spliced them together. It was fairly simple. I also painted the fenders with bed liner.
Ok thanks for the help

1 - 20 of 22 Posts