Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

Registered

Registered
Simone, we will be praying for you and your people. please stay strong and help others, when this is over I'll ship you some American beer from Louisville Kentucky. My son is the production manager of Against the grain brewery. Stay safe Happy trails Peter

Registered
Simone, we will be praying for you and your people. please stay strong and help others, when this is over I'll ship you some American beer from Louisville Kentucky. My son is the production manager of Against the grain brewery. Stay safe Happy trails Peter

Wow! That would be incredible!! :D

So, you have to tell me something you would like to receive from Italy!!

You all stay strong and safe too, we will come out of trouble all together.

Simone

Registered
I bought a device that you maneuver over after a real muddy run that will completely remove all the mud and blow dry your undercarriage. It's called a bidet.

Registered
Simone, I suck at the messaging.( cause i'm old 56 ) I will ship your package as soon as I can. Peter

Registered
Simone, I suck at the messaging.( cause i'm old 56 ) I will ship your package as soon as I can. Peter

:D

your messages were absolutely clear, once again I cannot say anything else but: THANKS!!!

Premium Member
I saw one that came across FB this morning.

An Alien telling his son why there are no more Earthlings. He said to his son that they wiped themselves out.

Super Moderator
It's always funny to fart real loud.

It's even funnier when sneak out a SBD and slowly walk away and listen to the complaints.

Good Luck, L.M.

Premium Member
DAY 4 OF SOCIAL DISTANCING: STRUCK UP A CONVERSATION WITH A SPIDER TODAY. SEEMS NICE. HE鈥橲 A WEB DESIGNER.

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL THE MEN WHO TOLD THEIR WIVES, 鈥淚 WILL DO IT WHEN I HAVE TIME.鈥

COVID-19 WILL REPLACE 鈥淩EALLY BEEN BUSY鈥 AS THE NUMBER ONE EXCUSE IN 2020.

I鈥橫 KINDA STARTING TO UNDERSTAND WHY PETS TRY TO RUN OUT OF THE HOUSE WHEN THE FRONT DOOR IS OPEN.

DAY 3 OF HOME SCHOOL. ALL GRADUATED! DONE!

MY BODY HAS ABSORBED SO MUCH SOAP AND DISINFECTANT THAT WHEN I PEE, IT CLEANS THE TOILET!

I JUST ASKED A 6 YEAR OLD IF HE UNDERSTANDS WHY THERE IS NO SCHOOL. SERIOUS AS HECK ANSWER, 鈥淏ECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER.鈥

IN THE FUTURE, MY CHILDREN MAY ASK ABOUT THE GLOBAL CRISIS AND HOW THE WORLD WAS TRAGICALLY OUT OF TP. I PLAN TO TELL THEM WE HAD TO DRAG OUR BEHINDS ACROSS THE GRASS. UPHILL, BOTH WAYS. IN THE SNOW!

DAY 6 OF QUARANTINE. PREPARING TO TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE. SO EXCITED! CAN鈥橳 DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR.

WHERE ARE YOUR NEXT TRAVEL DESTINATIONS? LAS KITCHENAS, LOS LOUNGES, SANTA BEDROOMES, COSTA DEL BALCONIA, LA ROTUNDA DE SOFAS.

SOMEONE TP鈥橠 OUR HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND NOW IT APPRAISES FOR $875,000!

HAVE Y鈥橝LL NOTICED THAT SINCE BEAUTY SALONS ARE CLOSED, SELFIES ARE DOWN 68%?

IN FOUR WEEKS WE WILL KNOW WHAT EVERYONE鈥橲 REAL HAIR COLOR IS.

WE THOUGHT IN 2020 WE WOULD HAVE FLYING CARS. INSTEAD, WE ARE LEARNING HOW TO WASH OUR HANDS!

MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME I WOULDN鈥橳 AMOUNT TO ANYTHING LYING ON THE SOFA . . . . AND YET, HERE I AM, SAVING THE WORLD!

SOOOO, AFTER THIS QUARANTINE . . . WILL THE PRODUCERS OF 鈥淢Y 600 POUND LIFE鈥 JUST FIND ME . . . OR DO I CALL THEM . . . . OR --- HOW WILL THIS WORK?

QUARANTINE MEAL SCHEDULE:
  • 7 AM 鈥 BREAKFAST
  • 7:15 AM 鈥 DESSERT BREAKFAST
  • 8:30 AM 鈥 PANIC SNACK W/ NEWS
  • 9:45 AM 鈥 CHOCOLATE
  • 11:30 AM 鈥 SNACK WHILE STANDING UP STARING
  • 12:30 PM 鈥 LUNCH W/ SMALL DESSERT
  • 2:00 PM 鈥 POST NAP LUNCHEON
  • 4:30 PM 鈥 TRAIL MIX
  • 6:00 PM 鈥 DINNER W/ WEIRD VIBES
  • 10:00 PM 鈥 ICE CREAM

Attachments