Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*****brand new D30 rockcrusher diff cover and a brand new D30 Lubelocker gasket -$80

*****brand new D35 rockcrusher diff cover and a brand new D35 Lubelocker gasket - $80

hell, i even painted them bright green for you, it has two coats of self etching primer, and 2 coats of high temp engine enamel in the glorious Grabber Green flavor

ill gladly repaint it for you black or red ... with high temp engine enamel paint, of course

*****D44 detroit locker, less than 500 miles on it, 30 spline, 3.92 gears and up! $400

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!!!! I WILL SHIP ON YOUR DIME.

all items located in Va, 24060

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D30 / D35 kits are sold!!!!!!

D44 detroit locker is still available!!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PARTING OUT A D30 FROM A 97 TJ .... EVERYTHING GOES

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING ... SHIPPING ON YOUR DIME

everythign has to go ... passenger LCA mount is toast so the housing isnt much good unless you are going to build your own mounts (why you would do this for a D30 is beyond me)

LCA mount is top center ... sorry for the flash

complete from hub to hub ... everything goes!!! calipers, rotors, bearings (driver is good, passenger is bad) carrier, shafts, gears (3.07), knuckles

calipers - $50
rotors- $50
shafts w/ ujoints - $50
unit bearings - $50 for the good one, $25 for the bad one
carrier w/ spider gears - $50
gear set - $50
knuckles - $50
housing - $50

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING --- i wont ship the housing, period!

all prices OBO

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Bummer you are so far away. Those shafts are pretty heavy to ship, but I sure wouldn't mind having another set of spares for 50 bucks.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bummer you are so far away. Those shafts are pretty heavy to ship, but I sure wouldn't mind having another set of spares for 50 bucks.
they sold on a local forum shortly after posting them ... thanks for the interest though

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
they sold on a local forum shortly after posting them ... thanks for the interest though
No worries man, I'm always lookin for spares. Can you update your thread with everything that has sold please so that our members will know what's till available? Thanks

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No worries man, I'm always lookin for spares. Can you update your thread with everything that has sold please so that our members will know what's till available? Thanks
i want to edit the first post and put everything in there ... everything that is for sale and everything that is sold ... everything in one post makes it easy, but i cannot edit any of my posts in thsi thread :scratches head:

SOLD
-------

shafts
axle nuts, cotter pins, retaining caps

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TJ rear seatbelts w latches:

dark grey in color, great condition

$75 shipped in the lower 48 (2 x retractable shoulder belts, 2 x latches)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
back up for sale is the D35 rockcrusher diff cover and lubelocker gasket

*****brand new D35 rockcrusher diff cover and a brand new D35 Lubelocker gasket - $80

hell, i even painted them bright green for you, it has two coats of self etching primer, and 2 coats of high temp engine enamel in the glorious Grabber Green flavor

these have never been installed, i got them and the got in a wreck and decided to swap in a D44 front and D60 rear ....

pics:

$$80 + actual shipping costs.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
price drop!!!! $80 + shipping!!!!

these have never been installed, i got them and the got in a wreck and decided to swap in a D44 front and D60 rear ....

pics:

price drop: $80 shipped in the lower 48

1 - 13 of 13 Posts