Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I screwed up today and had my stock door with power windows and locks open and while backing up it caught a poor and bent it back. The door is very bent but still shuts barely.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement door?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Car-part.com

I am an insurance adjuster and use that site regularly to find parts. Keep in mind even if you find the same color door you will need to still have it painted anyways because it will not match perfectly. When you replace it you will have to have the fender and the rear door painted to match plus time for them to remove and install items so they do not get over spray on them. Best to call your insurance company because doing this right would cost anywhere from 1200-1800. Shop. Rates can upwards of. 46 an hour for body work and 30 an hour to paint plus materials

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car-part.com I am an insurance adjuster and use that site regularly to find parts. Keep in mind even if you find the same color door you will need to still have it painted anyways because it will not match perfectly. When you replace it you will have to have the fender and the rear door painted to match plus time for them to remove and install items so they do not get over spray on them. Best to call your insurance company because doing this right would cost anywhere from 1200-1800. Shop. Rates can upwards of. 46 an hour for body work and 30 an hour to paint plus materials
Filing a claim today going to get it fixed right by the insurance company hopefully

1 - 9 of 9 Posts