Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have less than 1,500 miles on it since putting all new bearings and seals with a new gear install. As of now, it is still in use until I sell it.
There is nothing wrong with the axle and I am still using it. I am just going a different direction

If you have any questions please call 910-890-3113 the name is Rob

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Did you read the ad? The axle is completely reconditioned. Now why would I seperate the gears from the carrier to sell them

To asnwer your question, yes I will be glad to sell you the gears, with the axle

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone interested feel free to cal. I will be removing this axle to install my others in about a week

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was wanting to see wjat someone would offer. I have over 500 im it. I have it for sale on C-list for 500. I would be willing to loose a little on it, but I can't give it away.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ah, I wish I could scoop this up. You're within a reasonable distance too. I really need to re-gear and 4.88's are probably what I'd end up going with.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am removing this axle this week. I am ready to sell. I am open to reasonable offers, and maybe trades

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trying this again. Anyone with a 2.5 could benefit greatly. Ready to get this sold. I would consider trades for YJ or ZJ stuff. Wheels etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts