Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Dana 44 Rear Axle for sale. This came off my 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Drum brakes and 3.73 gear ratio. If you are looking to swap out your Dana 35 to run bigger tires, or a replacement D44, this is a perfect bolt in swap.

Full disclosure: this vehicle was involved in an accident. The left axle shaft will need to be refurbished (bearings) or replaced--you can upgrade to chromolly shafts, which is what I did on my replacement axle. I have the shaft out so you can take a look at it before buying to decide what you want to do with it.

Also available: stock upper and lower control arms and factory track bar. I will include these pieces with the axle at a good price if you want them.

Price is $879 or best offer (OBO).

PM me with a phone number for me to text you at and let me know when you want to pick it up. I live in Alexandria, VA near Washington DC. Prefer local pickup but will consider shipping based on the interest I get.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I've got a Dana 44 Rear Axle for sale. This came off my 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Drum brakes and 3.73 gear ratio. If you are looking to swap out your Dana 35 to run bigger tires, or a replacement D44, this is a perfect bolt in swap.

Full disclosure: this vehicle was involved in an accident. The left axle shaft will need to be refurbished (bearings) or replaced--you can upgrade to chromolly shafts, which is what I did on my replacement axle. I have the shaft out so you can take a look at it before buying to decide what you want to do with it.

Also available: stock upper and lower control arms and factory track bar. I will include these pieces with the axle at a good price if you want them.

Price is $879 or best offer (OBO).

PM me with a phone number for me to text you at and let me know when you want to pick it up. I live in Alexandria, VA near Washington DC. Prefer local pickup but will consider shipping based on the interest I get.
Gah!!! I wish I had the money. But at the same time the repair would cost a lot too, think about the miles, the accident, and the repair that it will need also it has drum brakes. I would offer you 650 at the most if I had it. I can pick up one that needs no replacements and disk brakes for about the price you are asking. Just some advice so you can have better luck making a sale!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gah!!! I wish I had the money. But at the same time the repair would cost a lot too, think about the miles, the accident, and the repair that it will need also it has drum brakes. I would offer you 650 at the most if I had it. I can pick up one that needs no replacements and disk brakes for about the price you are asking. Just some advice so you can have better luck making a sale!
If you can find one near you for that price with discs you should jump on it before someone else does!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts