Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Any Danbury guys have experience installing halo's? I have them in but never hooked up the halo part.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sunday the 9th @ 10am meet and greet with some guys in Fishkill NY ( exit 13 off 84) you guys are more then welcome to come

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
926 Posts
Ill let you know if I hear of another one. I think they are planning something in a week or two.

The Sycamore in Bethel has it's car shows on Saturday nights. We should take over the parking lot across the street for Jeeps.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Sycamore in Bethel has it's car shows on Saturday nights. We should take over the parking lot across the street for Jeeps.

That's something we can look into.. I would be down for a bi weekly or monthly meet up if you want to set a date and time we can try to get a big turn out. I know some guys from NY would be down to do something.

On a side note I was kinda interested in going to Rausch Creek one weekend. So would like to plan a trip with a bunch of Jeeps to go out there

http://rc4x4.org

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's something we can look into.. I would be down for a bi weekly or monthly meet up if you want to set a date and time we can try to get a big turn out. I know some guys from NY would be down to do something.

On a side note I was kinda interested in going to Rausch Creek one weekend. So would like to plan a trip with a bunch of Jeeps to go out there

Rausch Creek Off-Road Park

Looks like a fun adventure. Keep in touch for next jeep get together

·
Registered
926 Posts
So my hometown in Virginia does this Jeep parade with lights for Christmas, think we could organize anything like this here?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts