Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Beat me to it.

·
Registered
823 Posts
40" Baja claws on atx slabs. Nice! Looks good!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Looks like a car show to me? Not sure though?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it was at a mall, a car show, this thing had not a single piece of dust on it the tires still had the little knobbies

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
forgot to mention it had a hemi in it

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
do you know where to find it on jko

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just found it

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Yes it was at a mall, a car show, this thing had not a single piece of dust on it the tires still had the little knobbies
Oh no, not the dreaded knobbies!!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol I'm pretty sure it did I know 100% it still had the green and blue strip down the center of the tire

·
Registered
694 Posts
Anyone here think that Jeep would make it through the tough trails at MOAB without breaking? I want to see the build sheet, maybe it really is bad a**, but a Hemi off-road is no better than the smaller lighter v-6.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
chim-chim7 said:
Anyone here think that Jeep would make it through the tough trails at MOAB without breaking? I want to see the build sheet, maybe it really is bad a**, but a Hemi off-road is no better than the smaller lighter v-6.
Not according to this forum. The bigger it is the more bad azz it is. Big tirs can go anywhere can't they?Who cares how well built it is.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That Jeep looks impressive. But around here it wouldn't make it two blocks without getting stopped and ticketed for the lift, and lack of tire coverage. Must be nice to live someplace where you can drive that on the highway.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts