Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95 YJ, no dash board lights work, turn signals don't work, but flasher do. And the heat blower fan does not come on either. Any common place to start looking for issues with these? Besides just checking fuses.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Hate to say it but you just got gremlins under the dash, if it's multiple thing going wrong it tells me you got some bad wiring under the dash you need to trace. Btw your names spelled wrong lol

Sincerely Bryan

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had a issue similar to this. It was he trailer hitch light cable that was slammed in the door and shorted everything out. Is it blowing fuses every time you put a new one in?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked the fuses. I got a feeling the switch itself in the column is shot. The high beam switch doesn't click" either. Won't stay on. Anyone been inside the column before?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked the fuses. I got a feeling the switch itself in the column is shot. The high beam switch doesn't click" either. Won't stay on. Anyone been inside the column before?
Found a bad fuse that looked good, something in the back of my head told me to try a new fuse for the hell of it, and it worked....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts