Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

New to the site and just getting my feet wet. I purchased a 2015 JKU Sahara for my daughters 17th Birthday after she was hit from the rear by a friend of hers in a jeep and totaling out her 2013 JKU Sahara. Both jeeps sustained a substantial amount of damage but neither girls where hurt. Prayers answered! and have been digging pretty deep in personalizing it for her. Ok, for me too, but it has been a blast. I am loving building it and she is loving driving it. Back in the day I had a 79 CJ 304 as well as a 81 inline 6 and both were driven hard and extreme back in the 80s. After 35s, Moto Metal wheel, front and rear ORF bumpers, Tube side bars, Poison Spider Alum. Fenders, 2.5 Rubicon express suspension, Steering stabilizers, Rear tire carrier, Off Road lights and GTR superman Logo puddle lights have been installed with many late nights in the shop I wanted to share it on this site. I have been looking around the site and there are some awesome jeeps on her and I have been enjoying it very much. Thank you...

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
My 15 yr old son was thinkin his 05 GC Ltd. hemi with OME2" lift and 265/70/17 Duratracs that I picked up for him last year was stylin till he saw this. LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, Sorry, "Dads" all out...

JTL13- Im sure your sons GC is pretty special to him as well. You know the boys have to work their butts off for their first vehicle.

The pic with the four jeeps is my daughter and a few of her friends out playin southern style. They may be girls but believe me they can sure sling some mud. I know, I also keep it clean....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks b_range, she will love it. Mine does.

Outside of fixing up my daughters jeep, most of my projects are all DIY projects, fabrication and all. Here is a pic of one project that is 3 yrs in the making. And no its not a rat rod, just a unpainted hot rod...

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Thanks b_range, she will love it. Mine does.

Outside of fixing up my daughters jeep, most of my projects are all DIY projects, fabrication and all. Here is a pic of one project that is 3 yrs in the making. And no its not a rat rod, just a unpainted hot rod...
Those are some big fenders !! Looks like a '46.

Great Jeep too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts