Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,168 Posts
Now, only if my microwave was that easy. :D

Its easier to launch an ICBM than set the hour back just one hour.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Nice. Should be a sticky :whistling: Have to press that button twice a year. Why doesn't it do it automatically? ;)

·
Registered
10,168 Posts
Why doesn't it do it automatically? ;)
Alex, What is Congress and states keep changing the rules?

When DST starts, ends. By how many hours. To opt-in or opt-out.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
It was harder to set the time on my new Citizen "Nighthawk A-T" Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch AT4117-56H

·
Premium Member
6,895 Posts
Nice. Should be a sticky :whistling: Have to press that button twice a year. Why doesn't it do it automatically? ;)
The time on our 430N in our JK changes itself automatically. I just went out to the garage to check and it had already updated itself overnight. I have it set to use GPS time, so maybe that has something to do with it.

·
Super Moderator
9,097 Posts
U.S. Congress, in its infinite wisdom decided to arbitrarily move when we switch time, so the US --and Canada-- are now one week off at each end when we do this.

I work with clients in Mexico and Brazil, but because we are now out of synch with the rest of the world, the two hour difference we always have with Mexico City was only 1 hour last week, but today it went back to two hours because we just switched.

To make it even more confusing, the four hour difference with Brazil became five hours last week, but today the difference widened to six hours, because the U.S. set itself back one week behind everyone else.

Trying to set up conference calls with other countries last week was like watching Abbott and Costello do their "Who's in first" routine...

·
Premium Member
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was harder to set the time on my new Citizen "Nighthawk A-T" Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch AT4117-56H
Introducing the new Seiko Astron....

Specifically designed for those traveling to the moon... and guaranteed to align with each time zone and DST during lift-off, orbit and reentry.

Protocols to avoid worm holes...

Precautions on use of GPS solar watch in a region where the official time zone is changed

Receiving Leap Second Data

Signing off, Major Tom.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The time on our 430N in our JK changes itself automatically. I just went out to the garage to check and it had already updated itself overnight. I have it set to use GPS time, so maybe that has something to do with it.
I have mine set TO USE GPS... so why in the hell doesn't mine work like that?

Maybe it does and I should give it time...

:lmao:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts