Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here running this? i just picked up my jeep two weeks ago and I'm trying to lift and throw some nice size tires on there but I'm on a budget being a full time student :pc-ouch:

Anyone know anyone with this product? any problems? concerns i should have?

heres the link to it also!
https://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Images/124551/124551-lg.jpg :atomic:

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
Is anyone here running this? i just picked up my jeep two weeks ago and I'm trying to lift and throw some nice size tires on there but I'm on a budget being a full time student :pc-ouch:

Anyone know anyone with this product? any problems? concerns i should have?

heres the link to it also!
https://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Images/124551/124551-lg.jpg :atomic:
It is just a 3" budget boost and a 1" body lift. At 4" total you can fit 37" tires easily. I wouldn't want a 3" spacer lift. It does nothing to address other suspension components at that height, which it should. Those Daystar shocks aren't any good either. If you are on a budget check out the Ranch 2" sport lift with RS9000XL shocks. Great kit and can fit 35's. I may be able to get you a better price.

-Dan

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is just a 3" budget boost and a 1" body lift. At 4" total you can fit 37" tires easily. I wouldn't want a 3" spacer lift. It does nothing to address other suspension components at that height, which it should. Those Daystar shocks aren't any good either. If you are on a budget check out the Ranch 2" sport lift with RS9000XL shocks. Great kit and can fit 35's. I may be able to get you a better price.

-Dan
If i can fit the 35"s that would be great! I'm interested!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
KJeeper is right on the money, read his posting!

The body lift portion of the kit will only affect the looks but the 3" suspension portion of the lift is a poor choice. It will undoubtedly like your Jeep a full 3" inches but with a lot of negative ramifications. Ride, handling and stress on suspension, steering and driveline joints will be all be affected. A quality 2.5" lift kit will effectively provide 3" in many cases.

4" is considered a fairly big lift on a Jeep. The bigger the lift the better the quality of the lift kit should be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts