Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching the tire discussions and have not seen these discussed. Anyone running them? They are made by Bridgestone. I am looking at 30 x 9.50 15's.

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,805 Posts
I had a set on my jeep when I got it. They were really hard and wore great but that's where it ended. I hated them for wheelin and eventually replaced them with MT/Rs.

·
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I basically drive back and forth to work and to hunt and fish. I'll get on some bad roads and in some mud but nothing serious as far offroad.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Love the Tires

I have had two sets of these tires and have been extraordinarily pleased with their performance both on and off road. They have good traction on wet highway roads as well. They are a bit "hard" but here in the "snowbelt" of Maryland (200"+ annually) they are great in snow and mushy off-road driving. They are about $60 less per tire versus Goodyear Wranglers.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Believe it or not... I really miss it some times. Everything was so.... simple. :)
I agree with that. They sure are fun before you jump off the...cliff. :)

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Now that's an even better pic of the tires Dare2BSquare was asking about!

I hate mud...

·
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought a set and broke them in at camp this week. Logging roads, a little mud and some snow. They seem to be good. Not too loud on the hwy and good grip in the snow and mud.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts