Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve “searched” and did not find a Jeep Beach thread ? Point me in the right direction ? Wife and I will be there for the weekend, I’ve seen several , and I’m told there are already lots of Jeeps cruising the beach !

·
Registered
821 Posts
I haven't seen any talk about it here either.
I know it is a big event, hope to make it some year but the 20+ hour drive takes some planning.
I have been to Daytona for other "Weeks" so I know at least where to go and what to do/not do.

I did get to Ocean City MD last year and that was a good time.
Another is Bantam Jeep Fest in PA, not a beach event but if you are interested in Jeep History its a must do event.

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
I've been to the last two. You'll have a good time. The event gets bigger every year.

I'll miss it this year. My friends wife passed a couple months ago and it wouldn't be quit the same without her there. You couldn't keep her off the obstacle courses. :)

We'll both be back next year.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have been to three, but have missed the last two due to other trips ! Two hours at the Speedway is about enough for me LOL..... I mostly like sitting on the beach, sipping a few, and watching the Jeep parade pass by .....and talking with other Jeep owners !

I’ll try to take and post some Pics !

Reactions: Airslot

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A couple of pics from JP 2019

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Perfect weather for this event ! Did not see a cloud for two days, and the water felt great !

These pics were taken in Daytona Beach Shores !

Maybe I’m just getting old, but wow, why do some people think they need to blast their systems so people three hundred yards away can hear it ? That combined with a dozen doing it, all different music, so it all sounds bad and is just loud noise !

Anyway, besides the “ Hey, look at me, I’ve got a loud system crowd”, we had a good time !

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha......You pass our parking spot at about the nine minute mark, and then we pass each other at the 19:50 mark as we are headed to our spot !

Nice early morning video !

Reactions: rollout1
1 - 15 of 15 Posts