Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a ride on Sunday the 21st? Thoughts on trails? Cashes?

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Having been out of town and with the constant rain I think I'm on yard duty this weekend which is why I thought of the 21st.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I should be in town and ready to roll on the 21st.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm out unless things change. Just got a call and I go under the knife Friday the 19th. Minor deal but my left foot will be out of commission for three weeks. No way to push in the clutch while wearing a boot/cast.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'm out unless things change. Just got a call and I go under the knife Friday the 19th. Minor deal but my left foot will be out of commission for three weeks. No way to push in the clutch while wearing a boot/cast.
Hand controls. Or a cane affixed to the pedal.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm in, please post details.
Anyone meeting at Canton?
Time?
Meeting place (Address) Blue Ridge I am guessing?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys just wondering. Where is th dd crew from an do most of their riding? North ga? If so I'm from north east ga near Rome an would love to meet up with you guys an ride sometime. Don't really have many places to ride near th house.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
You're in luck everyone but me is from Atlanta or north and the rides are usually in the mountainous area. There is a ride on the 21st. Jump on.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Alright. Ill try my best. Not real sure what my work schedule is yet. Me and a guy I work with both have TJ's and the closest place we knew of to ride was prentice cooper and we've been there twice an it's time for somethin new.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Are we talking this Sunday? Thread confusion.......

1 - 20 of 168 Posts