Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up on Friday the 13th of March.

2015 Black JKUWW with half doors, automatic, Alpine upgrade.

Ordered on 2/9/15 and arrived at the dealer on 3/10/15.

Dealer photos:

Day I brought her home next to my wife's Landcruiser. 2 off road icons in the driveway now!

First weekend mods:
Quadratec stealth LED headlights
Mopar hood lock
Mopar sill guards
Mopar splash guards
Realwheels 2.5" light bar
Rear seat recline kit
Rugged ridge wheel locks

Sorry about the bad pics. Got dark pretty quick.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I know you thought this day would never come. Now, was it worth it? :)

Nice jeep! :thumb:

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
You're very welcome!

Now where's the next mod?!? :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my black synthetic leather Iggee seat covers came in yesterday, and I have McGard door locks, LED tail light reverse bulbs, LED fog bulbs, and Mopar gas filler door to install this weekend.

Barricade rock sliders are on backorder :( and undecided whether I need the Bestop under seat storage.

Then I need to figure out whether I want to hardwire my Garmin (or just use a magnet mount for my ipad mini) and then the garage door opener button mod.

Simple Viper alarm with proximity sensor will also be installed by third party - just need to find a good installer.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the itch after putting the kids down and decided to crawl under the jeep and replace the fog bulbs with LED. I bought them off amazon, but I won't recommend them because I had to shave down some tabs off the base to make them fit. Installation is easy. You don't need to remove any covers. Just crawl under the front with a flashlight and you'll see the backs of the foglight bulbs/harnesses exposed.

Man these are bright. they overpower my quadratec LED headlights!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I wonder if there are two different part numbers for these on Amazon, or if the manufacturer just has swings in fit during production. I didn't have to trim anything off my fog bulbs and then went in okay. :confused:

They DO look good! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Love the half doors, sucks you don't see maby jeeps with them anymore but there so cool

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny you mention that Starbright. I think I ordered the wrong ones. I got H16 instead of the 2504. Seller was JDM Star and they appear to have H16 and also 2504. Moot point now I guess.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Put on my Iggee seat covers, LED backup lights, Mopar-style fuel door, plasti-dipped my stock antenna (length doesn't bother me and I want to keep reception), and a little decal NOTW (from John 18:36). Gonna wait to post detailed photos of my Iggee covers once I give it a week for the wrinkles to work themselves out a bit.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
It's moving along fast! :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is awesome! I have a black 2015 Willys Wheeler unlimited too, man it's such a pain to try and keep clean! Have you noticed a big difference with the tire spray since you've installed the Mopar Splash Guards?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is awesome! I have a black 2015 Willys Wheeler unlimited too, man it's such a pain to try and keep clean! Have you noticed a big difference with the tire spray since you've installed the Mopar Splash Guards?
Thanks. Splash guards definitely help a lot! I kind of like how they look too.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts