Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making an appointment to go to the dealer. First on my list is a oil and filter change. Second is to have them look over my TPM system. Since I installed my wheel and tire package from DTD, my TPM system has been giving me a fit. Only one sensor out of the four are syncing. I brought it over to a large local tire / service center yesterday and they are clueless. First they told me it was due to the spare not being on, then they told me it was do to non OEM parts then they told me they won't touch it because they don't know Jeeps that well. Hello, they are a national service center, wtf. Hopefully dealer doesn't give me a fit as well.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Don't expect a lot more from most dealers. They often lead the clueless pack.

I suggest you read some of the many TPMS threads. It usually comes down to something simple but not obvious to the eye.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't expect a lot more from most dealers. They often lead the clueless pack.

I suggest you read some of the many TPMS threads. It usually comes down to something simple but not obvious to the eye.
I can't tell you how much I have read on this subject. I did every thing state on this subject except for swapping the darn things out as well. I even disabled the TPM system with my procal and reset back to stock.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All I can say is WOW!!! Just got back from my trip to the dealer service department where I purchased by 2015 jku. I originally went in to schedule an oil / filter change and check my TPM system since it was giving me a fit. The service manager said it was a busy day for them and by the looks of it, it was indeed but put me at the top of his list and told me to visit the waiting room and he would jump right on it. Well, 20 minutes later he came to the waiting room to tell me oil change was done and TPM system was recalibrated and working. Best part was he waived all charges and went on my way HAPPY!!! I need to give a big shout out to TRI County Jeep in Pottstown. They have one happy customer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts