Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to order a new 2014 soon hopefully. Trying to find someone who knows there jeep stuff here on Long Island. If anyone can recommend someone or dealership that would be great!!:punk:

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
I'm looking to order a new 2014 soon hopefully. Trying to find someone who knows there jeep stuff here on Long Island. If anyone can recommend someone or dealership that would be great!!:punk:
PM Matador. He has a dealer in LI that does no nonsense pricing. Also, fill out what you are looking for on truecar.com, and dealers willing to honor that price will contact you. Worked for me when I got my rig.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Huntington Jeep wont jerk you around. Sign up for Treadlightly to get the discount and you will walk away with a price under invoice.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I honestly did not have a good experience at Huntington and a close friend worked there as a master tech(now at Audi). I ended up getting my jeep from Atlantic jeep on sunrise, dealt with Ryan Doheny. If you want, PM me and i will tell him to help you out/setup and apointment for you. Gave me the car for under invoice and didnt try to sell me on anything else at the end.

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Huntington Jeep wont jerk you around. Sign up for Treadlightly to get the discount and you will walk away with a price under invoice.
Honestly, I am a treadlightly member, and have the under 1% rate, however, truecar will give you at least 4% below anyway, plus you need to wait a month I think to get your code. Not discouraging membership, just saying that it's not THAT big a deal. Treadlightly guarantees that the MAX you will pay is 1% below, but usually you can do better anyway. I think it would be useful on vehicles dealers want to jack up like SRT models.

Truecar makes it very simple. You pick the vehicle, the options, and you have a price. You fill out some personal info (name, email, phone#) and it gets sent to dealers that will honor the price. In NY, that will be 20 of them. You will already be at 3% under invoice, and then you can use the dealers against each other to get an even better price. No BS, no drama.

https://www.truecar.com/

·
Registered
754 Posts
Honestly, I am a treadlightly member, and have the under 1% rate, however, truecar will give you at least 4% below anyway, plus you need to wait a month I think to get your code. Not discouraging membership, just saying that it's not THAT big a deal. Treadlightly guarantees that the MAX you will pay is 1% below, but usually you can do better anyway. I think it would be useful on vehicles dealers want to jack up like SRT models.

Truecar makes it very simple. You pick the vehicle, the options, and you have a price. You fill out some personal info (name, email, phone#) and it gets sent to dealers that will honor the price. In NY, that will be 20 of them. You will already be at 3% under invoice, and then you can use the dealers against each other to get an even better price. No BS, no drama.

https://www.truecar.com/
Seems like a good tip! Can only speak from my own experiences, and I had a good one with Tread Lightly. Always best to shop around and explore all your options, and True Car seems like a good one at that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts